Ingredients 2 x people
1 x Yellow courgette
1 small mug of Quinoa
1tsp of veg stock
1/2 block of Halloumi
1 x nectarine
1 x lemon
1/2 tsp of Yellow mustard
1tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1) Begin by washing your quinoa and then bringing it to a simmer fo 20-25 mins, adding the tsp of veg stock to add some flavour.
2) Next prep the dressing, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, yellow mustard, apple cider vinegar and salt & pepper.
2) Spiralise the courgette and slice the nectarine into pieces.
3) For the grilled Halloumi, I like to slice them into even pieces and then for me they work best on a flat heated pan, add a tiny drop of olive oil and then grill the cheese evening of both sides until golden brown.
4) Once the quinoa is cooked, strain and then add in the courgette to slightly cook it but still leave it crunchy.
5) Then to plate up, add the quinoa and courgette to a bowl, top with the nectarine, Halloumi lemon dressing and then basil leaves